Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Pella door leaks

On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:17:29 -0800 (PST), Greg Rodenhiser
wrote in

On Friday, February 14, 2014 3:11:08 PM UTC-5, Greg Rodenhiser wrote:
I have a 4 year old house where the back door (Pella steel) leaks on the bottom corners. I can see the water on the wooden rail on the threshold and seems to only occur on the two corners vs the middle. The weather stripping is wet on the bottom half of the door where the door compresses into it when closed and the corner pad is completely soaked. Doing a visual inspection the seal when the door is closes seems tight (except the top corner on the knob side shows some light). Can you give any advice on what to check/try?

Attempting some pictures
https://plus.google.com/u/0/115375182336403760518/posts

Sorry I can't offer any suggestions, but it does look like it will be
a growing problem.