DonkeyHody

Default Need psyciatric advice

So, you hear the voice too? And it says the same things to you.
Unless . . .AHAH!! YOURS is the voice I hear! You impossible
taskmaster! Why can't you ever say anything nice? Seems like you
could at least manage a "nicely done" once in a while, but no; the
best I ever get from you is "I guess it'll do."

DonkeyHody
"There's a difference between doing things right, and doing the right
things."

"You're not just going to leave it like that, are you?"

"I dunno, y'think that's strong enough?"

"Nah. that board's too crooked to use there."

"Woah! you can see that gap from the street!"

"Geeze... sand it down a little, willya... kids are gonna be using
this thing..."

"man, I hate it when I hit my thumb like that. hurt bad?"