nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

This is foolishness.

The only non-stupid thing about it is that at least HomeGuy is posting under his own name, which allows for clarity in communications.

Homeguy: Why?
Why continuously throw your excrement at the Americans in here like an enraged chimp? Can't you see that they're all honest hard working people just trying to make a go of it just like Canadians are?

Let me apologize on behalf of my fellow Canadian, HomeGuy. We are a huge country with a small population. Your one state of California has a larger population than our whole country (38 million versus 31 million). But, rest assured that the vast majority of us are reasonable, intelligent and civil people, just like the vast majority of Americans. I hope you can see that from the reasonable behaviour of the other Canadians in there, including Clare Snyder IIRC and others.

Oren and others:
I can emphathize with you, but what's needed here is for people to simply ignore HomeGuy's crap, and to not respond to it. No one in here has any penis envy, no one in here doubts for a minute that it was Canadian biker gangs that COMPETED with each other to become Hell's Angels, and neither of our countries has a monopoly on decapitations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean
This link reports on how a 22 years old man, Tim McLean, was decapitated by a mentally deranged immigrant from Hong Kong, Vince Li, while on a Greyhound bus travelling through Manitoba.

What's needed here is civility, and if people can't be civil, they deserve to be ignored.