Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What is in automatic vent openers used in greenhouses

Karl Townsend wrote:
The dang things don't work for ****e. One you build will likely be
worse.

get a used furnace fan and thermostat. Free if you can find an HVAC
guy that keep the dead furnaces he changes out.

karl

P.S. My tomatoes just came up today. Broccoli yesterday. that's in the
basement under the grow lights.

So far the kale and iceberg lettuce have made an appearance . Oh , and
just in , the cauliflower and onions are starting to peep thru too . It's
all on a table top installed as a window sill in a SE facing window . This
stuff has all been planted starting on 2/8 , and I'm pumped !
--
Snag