Posted to alt.home.repair
Damning Dumass - Welfare TeaBillie Damning Dumass - Welfare TeaBillie is offline

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

On 02/13/2014 11:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Feb 13, 2014

Western NY. Went to a couple service calls,
got home about 5 PM. When I left the house at
7:30 to go to scripture study, the roads were
hard pack snow, and traction was poor. One car
in the ditch, I saw.

The people in ditches are either idiots that don't understand the physics of driving in the snow and/or were busy talking/texting on their iphones.