Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25526 Ignoramus25526 is offline

Default My Toro 38025 Snowblower just stops spinning. Belts are tight.

On 2014-02-14, Mintroyale wrote:
My Toro 38025 Snowblower just stops spinning. The belts are tight and
good. I checked the belts because that is the most likely problem. This is
the first time I used it this year and it was going great and then
stopped. I cleared the snow out and it kinda spins again, but when I put
it down and try to go through the snow - even very shallow light snow - it
stops spinning quickly. RichMint

Is there a shear pin somewhere that may be sheared?