Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25526 Ignoramus25526 is offline

Default I bought eight semi trailers today

On 2014-02-14, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:33:30 -0600, Ignoramus25526
wrote:

Scary but true, I bought 8 semi trailers today at an auction.

All are junk and rusted, but the price was right.

I got one for $700 delivered a while back. VERY CHEAP storage
building. Bet I can sell it for more at any time.

Bet you got them for under $100 each if you have to move them
yourself.

I paid a lot more than that for them. But with scrap prices where they
are, I think that I can come ahead anyway. I can cut the legs and
axles off and move three trailers per round trip to the scrap yard, on
my own flatbed semi trailer.

Here are some representative pictures

http://goo.gl/aPDwca
http://goo.gl/Hg2uxz