Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

On 2/13/2014 11:52 AM, micky wrote:
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:02:49 -0500, Stormin Mormon

Ice not snow is expected and that's something that may knock out
power. I have natural gas heat but if the power goes, I may go
bonkers without my computers running. ^_^

TDD

I have natural gas range, but that doesn't get heat all the way to
the bedroom. I'd love to

Not only that, they threaten you with death if you try to heat your
home from the stove.

I'm not sure how that works. Am I partly dead after I cook dinner?

put in a vented heater by the bedroom door, but I can't afford the
heater, at the moment. Life is never perfect, during a power cut.

I need a big warm dog.

The 80 year old house I'm in has enough air infiltration that I don't
worry abut CO. o_O

TDD