Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Does anyone make a consumer grade bench jigsaw?

On 2/13/2014 2:30 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

DAGS for scroll saw, not jig saw.

While I agree (and also pointed OP that direction) that it might be an
option, a scroll saw isn't at all like what he's asking about so that
won't find except by happenstance cojuxtaposition.

AFAIK the bladerunner series is about the only thing now other than the
benchmount of an ordinary jigsaw. Seems to me that at one time (like
almost 50 yr ago) there was one in the big Delta catalog albeit much
more rugged than what OP's talking about. They still built a pin router
and the old "Uniplane" was in there then, too...