Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Sending and Receiving Emails

On 2014-02-13, Tim Watts wrote:
On Thursday 13 February 2014 13:12 Huge wrote in uk.d-i-y:

I suspect that AA's customers are not run-of-the-mill Wintendo
drivers.

That's the other reason I like AA - my IP range is not mixed up in a
netblock full of retards...

I'm on their website right now, ordering my service.

I'll be on their website ordering a VDSL upgrade in a couple of months
hopefully - the BT Openreach guy is outside my house wiring the new FTTC
cabinet (one of many that have appeared in Robertsbridge). Yes I did
give him a cuppa - and have a chat.

He reckons after all the FTTC has been done everywhere (which is a
government pushed initiative apparantly, because I thought it would be
30 years before we saw it!), the pressure will be on to do fibre to the
premises - even in places as unlikely as mine.

I suppose the "exchange" will become little more than a fibre routing
centre at this rate - as the "exchange" will effectively be in a little
green box near your house.

http://www.sensorly.com/ Crowd mapping of 2G/3G/4G mobile signal
coverage