Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

On 2/13/2014 6:51 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/12/2014 6:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Friend of mine in South Carolina says 11 inches snow, and then
sleet on top of that. And more snow expected.

It ain't natural! o_O

TDD

thump, thump was that your Bible I heard?

No, I'm using all those free bibles I got from the motel rooms where I
took the hookers to hold down the tarps on the trailer roof. ^_^

TDD