Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_5_] Graham.[_5_] is offline

Default Fuse for Desk Lamp 10mm x 3.6mm 1.0 Amp 250 Volt

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:44:01 +0000, John Madeley
wrote:

replying to Steve Lowe, John Madeley wrote:
splowe wrote:

Hi,
The halogen bulb went in my Tchibo desk lamp last week - put a new one
in but still not working - checked plug wiring and fuse - all OK.
Taking the base off I've found a fuse holder with the smallest fuse
I've ever seen just 10mm long x 3.6mm Dia. It's 1 Amp 250V
I've Googled but not found a supplier - any ideas of where to try
Regards
Steve.
- Steve Lowe
- E-Mail :
- Before Replying Remove .NO.SPAM
- UK Resident although my e-mail address is usa.net

Try uk.farnell.com for part number MULTICOMP MCPDS 001. I have the same
problem with a bedside wall lamp. I have ordered 10 today (minimum order).
If it works OK I will be happy to send you some.

Regards

John Madeley

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.d...M/sntPxRZwaG0J

Very generous, but after seven years Steve may well have a new desk
light.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%