Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do NOT PUT Fabric Softener in the BLEACH Dispenser!!

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 9:20:23 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
In article b4096bde-70ps.com,

ote:

And Cindy as far as "freedom of speech" is comcerned, that does not cover what language you *speak on the job.*

I'm tired of going into a fast food, asking for extra ketchup or the like, and then having to wait while the counter rep calls their supervisor to translate my special request, not to mention making other customers behind me wait longer!

Well, that's the fault of the store's management. Still no reason to

involve the government.

Cindy Hamilton

--

______
That's true - the store manager(or the chain if applicable) could mandate that you have to speak basic English to work there. But human nature is what it is - companies are all about the bottom line, regardless of what language its employees can speak - which is why a national language might help.