Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

Ice and snow is expected tonight 2/12/14 and that can cause havoc if the
ice knocks out power and snarls traffic. A number of schools, government
offices and businesses are going to be closed because the ice storm will
make things worse than the snow that hit us last week.
It's just not a normal weather condition for our Southern province of
Alabamastan. ^_^

TDD

New York State also doesn't handle ice storms very
well. We have our share of drivers who don't adapt
to road conditions, and end up in the ditch. Or
piled into each other. I do my best to get home and
stay home in moments like this. Ice storm 2003, I
took my friend Jason to get dinner and food. Came
home to find my own power out, and trailer cold.

--
..
Christopher A. Young