Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default JCM2000 DSL100 PCB photo

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
"Gareth Magennis = Stinking Liar"

In this case the problem may have been exacerbated by incorrect value
and possibly temperature co-efficient type of resistors fitted,

** Regular carbon film types were fitted to early examples and later
metal film - neither were the culprits.

The first and worst case I saw ( a TSL 122 ) used metal film types.

FYI, ****wit:

NTC resistors in the bias feed would have HELPED the problem.

In this case the problem may have been exacerbated by incorrect value and
possibly temperature co-efficient type of resistors fitted, if Phil's
link
is to be believed,

** Utter crap.

Some people who posted in that link HAVE worked out the real problem, ie
the PCB itself - but others ( having never seen anything like it before)
fell for red herrings.

Such a weird fault is bound to cause confusion among valve amp techs -
most of whom are not very bright .

Like you.

BTW:

Try learning Ohms Law you stinking pommy LIAR !!!!

... Phil

I learnt that once before and its a bit boring. Murphys law is a little
more interesting.

And by the way I see you have just repeated the snipped and contex changed
post of mine above.
That's not very sporting, now is it?

You stinking half dried up pool of Wallaby vomit.

Cheers,

Gareth.