Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default JCM2000 DSL100 PCB photo

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Gareth Magennis = Liar"

In this case the problem may have been exacerbated by incorrect value
and possibly temperature co-efficient type of resistors fitted,

** Regular carbon film types were fitted to early examples and later
metal film - neither were the culprits.

The first and worst case I saw ( a TSL 122 ) used metal film types.

FYI, ****wit:

NTC resistors in the bias feed would have HELPED the problem.

... Phil

Oh I see what you did there Phil, you changed this:

In this case the problem may have been exacerbated by incorrect value and
possibly temperature co-efficient type of resistors fitted, if Phil's link
is to be believed, so possibly a combination of problems, not a single
one.

To this:

In this case the problem may have been exacerbated by incorrect value
and possibly temperature co-efficient type of resistors fitted,

For one who is always complaining about snipping and changing the context,
that takes the biscuit.

You lying snipping changing the context Marsupial's dirty unwiped arse.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Which kind of proves "Malcolm" is talking a load of ******** then.

Gareth.