Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

On 2/11/2014 6:09 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/11/2014 10:01 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Stormin Mormon:
I heard on the radio that a lot of northern Pennsylvania and
southern NYS lost power in the last week due to the storm. Hope
they are OK, it's 12F at night here.

We are about 23 miles West of Philadelphia and were out for the
better part of five days.

Sounds like you are the first hand wisdom man on this list. This
time. Dufas will be first hand reporter, the next time. I think I've
seen your field reports on the groups. Thank you for your wisdom of
what worked.

Ice and snow is expected tonight 2/12/14 and that can cause havoc if the
ice knocks out power and snarls traffic. A number of schools, government
offices and businesses are going to be closed because the ice storm will
make things worse than the snow that hit us last week.
It's just not a normal weather condition for our Southern province of
Alabamastan. ^_^

TDD