Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

On 2/11/2014 10:01 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Stormin Mormon:
I heard on the radio that a lot of northern
Pennsylvania and southern NYS lost power in
the last week due to the storm. Hope they are
OK, it's 12F at night here.

We are about 23 miles West of Philadelphia and were out for the better
part of five days.

Sounds like you are the first hand wisdom
man on this list. This time. Dufas will be
first hand reporter, the next time. I think
I've seen your field reports on the groups.
Thank you for your wisdom of what worked.

--
..
Christopher A. Young