Posted to alt.home.repair
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
There is a winter storm warning in effect for Alabamastan. All sorts of
schools, government offices and businesses will not open tomorrow Tuesday
2/11/2014 and everyone is freaking out and they don't want a cluster
coitus like what happened the last time snow fell. What may happen is
nothing which I've seen before when the weather mavins predicted heavy
snow and people ran around like ants from a disturbed ant hill cleaning
out the grocery stores. People were really angry at the weather sorcerers
that time. ^_^

TDD

Heh Heh.
We have had a couple of slight frosts.
And quite a bit of rain.
http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/se...oods+worcester

No probs with floods at my house.
Can function with no electricity if we have to.