Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do NOT PUT Fabric Softener in the BLEACH Dispenser!!

Cindy Hamilton wrote: "Why? It's in the best interest of the detergent manufacturer to accommodate
Spanish speakers. Are you trying to interfere with capitalism and free
speech?

Here in Michigan, we get a fair amount of stuff labeled in both English and
French, suitable for the Canadian market as well as us. "

It works for Canada because they LEGISLATE two official languages there. Not so here. The United States of America, most powerful nation industrially and militarily, yet since 1776, NOWHERE in our Constitution or other law books was declared an OFFICIAL LANGUAGE - English or otherwise!

America - no official language - kinda like a car with no controls to raise or lower the windows.

Here I am, to the left of most liberals in this country, yet more conservative on official language than even most republicans. What the..?!