Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Gill Bill Gill is offline

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

On 2/10/2014 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
There is a winter storm warning in effect for Alabamastan. All sorts of
schools, government offices and businesses will not open tomorrow
Tuesday 2/11/2014 and everyone is freaking out and they don't want a
cluster coitus like what happened the last time snow fell. What may
happen is nothing which I've seen before when the weather mavins
predicted heavy snow and people ran around like ants from a disturbed
ant hill cleaning out the grocery stores. People were really angry at
the weather sorcerers that time. ^_^

TDD

The last one ought have been the caution. Have
water and food stored at home at all times. I
heard on the radio, that Georgia is preemptively
declaring state of emergency to get ahead of
things.

Having been through several here in Oklahoma I can say that
a good ice storm is nothing to sneeze at. It can pay big
time to be prepared. Bad enough to be stuck at home with no
power, being stuck at work or on the road is really the pits.

Bill