Posted to uk.d-i-y
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default Which end is the setting end

I have a led security light with a pir sensor, and the knobs? which are
used to adjust time , sensor and lux are a bit confusing as to which end is
the setting end.

The 3 knobs are all the same shape, and when you look at them or just one
from the side view, it is tapered and has a small dimple in the high end.
All 3 knobs turn through 360 degrees, as it is a bit like guesswork at the
moment, but I'd prefer to take the guess work out of it when setting the
light up correctly.

Any ideas anyone?

Have a closer look. Mine have function and direction of rotation marked in
lightly embossed black markings on a black background next to the black
knobs! In poor light even with my reading glasses I can't see them.

Mike