Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

On 2/11/2014 6:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/11/2014 7:12 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

I suppose Sandy is the only female of any species who really
loves me. ^_^

TDD

C'mon now. Get real. She knows where her food comes from.

Piggly Wiggly on 4th street, by the gas station?

I once did a lot of work for some Piggly Wiggly stores in the area. I
serviced and installed a lot of stuff for them. ^_^

TDD