Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

On 2/11/2014 6:12 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

My 11 pound attack dog has a normal body temperature of 102.5°F
and she's like a four legged hot water bottle. I can wake up and
find that she has burrowed under the covers and curled up next to
me. I suppose Sandy is the only female of any species who really
loves me. ^_^

TDD

C'mon now. Get real. She knows where her food comes from.

Sandy adopted me after my roommate WT died. He brought the barking rat
to the house a few years ago and he was angry because Sandy liked me
better. WT would yell at her for doing things that were dog-like and he
talked like he was growling all the time so the critter would run hide
behind me or jump in my lap. After WT died, I tried to find a good home
for Sandy but one day I was very ill and I awakened to find that Sandy
had burrowed under the covers and curled up leaning on me to keep me
warm so after that I couldn't get rid of the little bitch. Sandy is a
Red Deer Head Chihuahua who thinks she's a Rottweiler thus I refer to
her as a Rotthuahua who weighs 11 pounds. Back in the 1970's I raised a
Weimaraner from a pup and by the time he was a year old, he could stand
on his hind legs and place his front paws on my shoulders. That goofy
dog retrieved bricks. So the question I have for everyone would be, "Is
it a real dog, if you can pick up full grown example with one hand?" o_O

TDD