Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default JCM2000 DSL100

"Gareth Magennis"

There is no reason why Marshall would not have these PCB's for sale.

** Double negatives like that are mind numbing.

The last one I bought cost me just short of £50 including VAT and
carriage.

** Was that long ago ?

They did have a policy of only selling things that might kill people to
bone fide engineers who wouldn't kill themselves or others with High
Voltage, so you might also have to prove you are not a numpty.

** Now, that is funny.

So * I * have to prove to Marshall that * I * know what I am doing ?????

They have SFA chance of ever proving the reverse.

If you're really stuck I have one here I could ship you, but with carriage
and import taxes and already paid VAT @20% now, its going to end up bloody
expensive.

** Thanks for the offer.

Is there anything special about ordering such a PCB ?

Or is the amp model number and serial number enough ?

.... Phil