Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Oh Crap, Now We Have An Ice Storm On The Way

Ice not snow is expected and that's something that may knock out power.
I have natural gas heat but if the power goes, I may go bonkers without
my computers running. ^_^

TDD

Much the same here. I remember the one ice storm,
I brought my computer home from the repair guy.
Plugged it into the generator, had dial up land
line at the time. I had fresh OS, so I program
my outlook express, and download my emails. Got
about six virus in that email batch, and had to
take the computer back. Next time load anti virus
before check email. sigh.

--
..
Christopher A. Young