Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bandsaw metrics

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:06:49 -0500, Jeff Thies
wrote:

On 2/10/2014 1:54 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
wrote in :

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 19:12:16 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

My house is 35 years old. Just finished one bathroom and planning the
next. Already have the floor tile. Anyone want a blue toilet?

Put it on CraigsList. You'll probably find someone with a harvest
gold one to trade. ;-)

In our first house, all of the bathroom fixtures were yellow
(including a very nice porcelain cast iron tub). *NOTHING* goes with
yellow. We also had a harvest gold stove and avocado 'fridge but they
were easily replaced. ;-)

I almost offered to trade a dark pink toilet, but realized that blue
(they're usually a powder blue, aren't they?) would probably clash with
the dark pink counter top.

My dad's house (which he built) has aqua fixtures (tub, sink, toilet),
all Kohler, in the upstairs bath. Kohler had great style, even 60 years
ago. With that said, a blue toilet usually goes with nothing.

Our Vermont house had a cobalt blue Kohler toilet; impossible to find
parts for. The house was built in '87, so the commode was no antique.