Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default How to remove this sliding glass door?

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:18:57 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:07:52 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Monday, February 10, 2014 3:34:55 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:

setting upon placing the door back in. Then adjust the roller height.

Had probably the same type door in the apt I used to live in - to the balcony.

Roller height screw(assume it was a roller height screw, on the edge of the door facing the jamb it closes into) - but the door was at least 30 years old and that screw was seized permanently! Dynamite would not have loosened it. LOL!

My door, and a good chance, the OP has tandem rollers. One on each
side of the door. The screw is Phillips head.

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/049793/049793018441.jpg

Those are nice. I've not chintzy nylon rolers, about the size of a
thimble. One at each end.