Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do NOT PUT Fabric Softener in the BLEACH Dispenser!!

In article ,
wrote:

Which is why the instructions on this bottle - BY THE WAY ALSO IN SPANISH!! - should be given a closer look by whoever writes them.

Actually, in this whole thread, I've wondered about the instructions
in the washing machine manual. Were they consulted?

Instead of putting bilingual instructions, put them only in ENGLISH, since this IS The United States last time I checked, and there'd be room for more concise directions on a machine-by-machine basis.

Why? It's in the best interest of the detergent manufacturer to accommodate
Spanish speakers. Are you trying to interfere with capitalism and free
speech?

Here in Michigan, we get a fair amount of stuff labeled in both English and
French, suitable for the Canadian market as well as us.

Cindy Hamilton