Posted to rec.woodworking
basswood basswood is offline

Default Ultimate sawhorse

replying to Limp Arbor, basswood wrote:
limp_arbor wrote:

The big blue box store is practically giving away the Jawhorse miter
saw attachment for around $20. I bought one even though I don't have
a Jawhorse because it came with some rollers that clamp to 2by lumber
and some nifty right angle clamps for 2by lumber.
I started googling to see if there are any new ways to build a
sawhorse since one of our own came up with those three legged things
and came across this design:
http://www.woodshopdude.com/
I plan on buying the plans unless someone here has a link to a better
design

--
I thought I would add my design to this post. It recently received the
"Editor's Choice" award on the most popular woodworking site on the web

http://lumberjocks.com/projects/96307

It is a fairly simple design made of plywood. It takes one sheet of 3/4"
plywood to build a sawhorse. I try to demystify the construction in the
plans I have available.

Let me know if anyone is interested in discussing them.

Cheers, Brian