Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Do NOT PUT Fabric Softener in the BLEACH Dispenser!!

" writes:

What brand of washing machinw and what brand of softener? I have never
heard of a USA brand saying to put the softener into the bleach
dispenser. Bleach is immediately put into the wash water, fabric
softener goes into the rinse water, else it is just wasted away by the
rinse cycle after being flushed out in the main wash cycle. Bleach
always goes into the wash cycle, and after it does its job it is
rinsed away.

Not quite "always".

The machine I have now has one dispenser for bleach, one for fabric
softener.

--
Dan Espen