Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do NOT PUT Fabric Softener in the BLEACH Dispenser!!

Hello??!

Folks, re-read the post.

The specific instructions on the bottle of fabric softener are to pour required amount of softener into the bleach dispenser, of machines having one, during the fill for the rinse cycle.

I did so for nearly two years.

My machine has NO SEPARATE fabric softener intake area. Heck, the ones in our old apartment has NO separate dispensers at all. After said two years of doing so, the softener gummed up, impeding the flow of bleach where it had to go.

Bleach accumulated, overflowed the secondary tray, and spilled, unbeknownst to us, directly onto laundry.

Got it now? troll my ass.