Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default long 1/4" hex shank screwdriver bit sets

Cydrome Leader wrote:

I was at Menards in Chicago and they had 6" hex drivers in blister packs
with the round shafts. It wasn't complete sets, but you could grab packs
of #2 and flat drivers if you wanted. It was $5 or $6 per pack, and they
seemed to be taiwanese-ish looking.

It looks like their nearest store is 800 miles from me so I doubt
that I'll ever shop at any of their stores.

http://www.menards.com/main/storeLocator.html

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.