Posted to comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.freeware
Danny D'Amico[_2_] Danny D'Amico[_2_] is offline

Default How do I get Voice-to-Text back in my Android 4.3 for SMStexting?

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 13:43:13 -0800, josephkk wrote:

Call me crazy but didn't your problems start when you upgraded Android
itself? Maybe the answer is a downgrade?

Unfortunatly, I've installed so much on this Android phone that I really
do not know /when/ the problems started.

While cleaning things up, /think/ I may have uninstalled a Google "service"
that apparently controls the voice recognition.

So, what I really need to figure out is how to get a system /back/ to
where it was, with respect to all the /required/ services.

Does anyone know if there is a way to check for all the required
services (because clearly I'm missing one of them)?