Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

Default OT? Perhaps. Are You A Heavy Sleeper?

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:ld8ikn
:

On 2/9/2014 12:07 PM, Jax wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
news:ld80vd :

Is your alarm clock loud enough to wake you in the morning? I know
a fellow who was so hard to wake that he took a lamp timer and a
120 volt 10" fire bell to use as his wake up alarm. I believe it
spooked the neighbors too. This is a link to a video of steps one
guy took to wake himself up in the morning. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zEH5GxPNO8

TDD

TDD.... he even fitted horns to give a stereo sound. LOL!

BTW haven't seen you post in here for a while. A2600 must be getting
quiet.

Heck Jax, I post here all the time and even have a fanboy what followed
me from tx.guns and it is hysterically funny. It even uses part of my
nym but it nymshifts quite often. I miss Hatter, he was much more
entertaining to torment. ^_^

TDD

TDD..... Hatter was the man, er, boy, er, child. He tried to be obnoxious
but ended up being more than thoroughly pwned. However he did make for a
lively group with long threads.... and I don't mean his lousy sig.

And I hope the two alarms on that clock were rigged to have some musical
interplay!

--
Jax