Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare Michael Chare is offline

Default Belt tensioner pulley needed

On 09/02/2014 12:27, Muddymike wrote:
I'm giving the ride on mower its winter service and have discovered a
belt tensioner with a seized bearing. Google is not being very helpful
in finding a replacement. Can anyone suggest a source of generic
tensioner pulleys, or even a Mountfield parts site that makes sense.

The damn thing is riveted together with the bearing sandwiched in the
middle so just replacing the bearing is not that simple.

Mike

When I changed my car's timing belt I also changed the tensioner (came
in a kit). Some garages may have some old ones they don't want,

--
Michael Chare