Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Ice Maker Rocker Switch?

On Saturday, February 8, 2014 2:22:02 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
Ice Maker stopped making ice. I suspect it is the rocker switch - OFF/ON. When move it to ON it moves back to the middle and will not stay in the ON position. The switch will be ~ $30 online with shipping. If I pop the switch out, remove it, how can I bypass it to test the ice maker again - do I just jumper the two wires together? Frigidaire Switch: http://www.appliancepartspros.com/frigidaire-switch-kit-5304465210-ap4327325.html

A photo of the switch after or before it is removed would be a big help!!!