Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default tips for kids projects?

"Eli the Bearded" wrote in message

My daughter is interested in making dollhouse scale stuff. I've

And similar crude stuff. Or kits to buy, but I'm looking for something
a bit more sophisticated but not a kit.

Ideas?

The best scaled furniture I've ever seen was made exactly like full size
furniture... if you have the skill to make full size perhaps you can
apply the same techniques to the scaled.

An associate of mine does fine work...

http://www.chinleeminiature.com/

John

Ok John, her work is ridiculous. That walnut burl blanket chest was
sick. The dovetails are so small. The burl is beautiful.
She does excellent work...
Wow.. Impressive.

Seeing her fingers for scale, just unbelievable. I could never do that
level of work. Beautiful.

--
Jeff