Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default cabinetry question

On 2/8/14, 9:08 AM, dpb wrote:
On 2/7/2014 6:00 PM, Leon wrote:

I just think it's faster and particularly more consistent overall than
trying to breakover an edge with paper when doing a whole set of
cabinets or the like...

...big snip...
imo, ymmv, $0.01, etc., etc., etc., ...

FWIW I used to use a router, and I do have a nice trim router too. The
paper works faster for me.

When given a choice between a cutting/scraping operation and sanding,
I'll take the cutting one virtually every time as a matter of personal
preference--I _hate_ paper...

--

I have yet to meet a cutter that leaves a finish-ready surface.
You're sanding, anyway... just ease the edge during that process.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--