David Hall

Default Need psyciatric advice

David Hall wrote:

[snip]BTW, why did you ever have cars in
your shop? I just don't understand.

Dave Hall

Remember, the best device for separating your shop from the area where
cars are parked is called a garage door.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Naw, that is called the "shop staging area", you don't want to park cars there.
I think the town (city, county state, whatever) built a perfect place for
parking cars. It's called a "road". You know, that thing you drive on to bring
more wood home. BTW what's all this talk about "cars"? You can't bring home
more wood in a car....unless of course you have a trailer. Then you need to
figure out where to park the trailer.... Well, if the trailer is used
exclusively for bringing home wood and tools, I guess you could park it in the
"shop staging area" (see above). It could then also be used to move around
those nicely stickered stacks of wood in that storage area that used to be
wasted on grass, shrubs and flowers just outside your front door (yes, I mean
the front door of the house, you can't go blocking the front door of the shop
with piles of wood since you need a clear pathway to bring wood into the
shop...duh!).

Dave Hall