Posted to alt.home.repair
Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare is offline

Default Craftsman snowblower lacks throwing power

On Friday, February 7, 2014 10:45:10 PM UTC-6, Eddie wrote:
My craftsman snow blower is about 5 years old. The last couple storms I've

noticed that it is lacking power when it comes to throwing the snow

through the shoot. It seems to clog a lot more then usual as well. I'm not

sure if there is a belt that may be loose .if that's the case where is it

and how do I access it?

--

We already sense you are in over your head.