Posted to comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default I bought a Moto G from Motorola, and it doesn't come with a CHARGER!

On Fri, 7 Feb 2014 09:09:15 -0500, "SC Tom" wrote:

I find it strange that the power points in my Escape are fused at 15A, and
my lighter is on a 40A fuse! I kinda would have thought it would be the
opposite.

Ever seen a cancer stick lighter octopus connector? Something like
this:
http://www.amazon.com/Three-Way-Cigarette-Lighter-Socket-Splitter/dp/B0018NB3OK
In order for that to work, you would need 3ea 15amp fuses, one in each
plug, and a 45A fuse in the cancer stick lighter plug. If you reverse
the situation, plugging two devices into the octopus connector will
blow the 15a fuse.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D