Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Toilet fishing apparently banned at Sochi Olympics"

On 2/6/2014 11:47 PM, Harry K wrote:
On Thursday, February 6, 2014 8:19:42 PM UTC-8, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 2/6/2014 11:35 AM, Harry K wrote:

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:17:23 AM UTC-8, Shadow wrote:

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 14:31:58 -0800, Oren
wrote:

"A sign posted in the restroom of a Sochi Olympic venue went
viral over the weekend after Canadian snowboarder Sebastien
Toutant tweeted it. (@SebToots/Twitter"

I didn't understand the one that says you can't **** standing
up. Maybe the sign is for a ladies WC ? In which case, Russian
women wear trousers.... hum ... no wonder Putin hates gays,
he's probably picked up many a lad thinking they were lasses.

Anyone stuck with toilet cleaning duty understands very well
why. You may think it is all going in the bowl but a lot is
splashing right back out and making a mess for someone else to
clean up.

I guarantee you that any females in your house would much
appreciate if you would quit standing up to ****.

Hary K

At home, I use a graduated urinal so I can measure and keep track
of urine output for medical reasons. In 2011, I became very ill due
to fluid retention then when I got some much needed medication, I
dropped 50lbs in two weeks and it was all fluid. So I watch my
weight and urine output. Last July, I wound up hospitalized because
I had a sudden onset of pulmonary edema, my lungs filled with fluid
over a twenty minute period and I spent 5 days in the hospital with
a drain line in my winky. The problem was due to me being told to
stop taking one of my medications which happened to be a diuretic.
I don't take or stop taking any medication unless I get a full
explanation. I'm going to look it up on the Interweb too but I must
avoid developing medical students disease. ^_^

TDD

Interesting but hardly on point.

Harry K

Who cares what you think? I don't. ^_^