Posted to alt.home.repair

Default blind ATM operators

On 2/6/2014 8:09 PM, philo wrote:

I don't know.

It's for listening to Muzak while you use the ATM silly. ^_^

TDD

LOL, that just made me remember something from more than 30 years
ago.

There was a radio station in town WEZW that played nothing but
"Muzak"

Their motto was " Let us elevate your mood."

I was working out there in Californiastan in 1989 when I saw a billboard
that almost made wreck my car. It was an ad for KLIT Radio. I imagine
someone had a sense of humor and plausible deniability so they could
innocently claim it meant K Light because they played light contemporary
music. I don't remember how long the billboard lasted but it was in
California. ^_^

TDD