Posted to alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default "Toilet fishing apparently banned at Sochi Olympics"

On Thursday, February 6, 2014 8:19:42 PM UTC-8, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 2/6/2014 11:35 AM, Harry K wrote:

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:17:23 AM UTC-8, Shadow wrote:

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 14:31:58 -0800, Oren wrote:

"A sign posted in the restroom of a Sochi Olympic venue went

viral over the weekend after Canadian snowboarder Sebastien

Toutant tweeted it. (@SebToots/Twitter"

I didn't understand the one that says you can't **** standing up.

Maybe the sign is for a ladies WC ? In which case, Russian women

wear trousers.... hum ... no wonder Putin hates gays, he's

probably picked up many a lad thinking they were lasses.

Anyone stuck with toilet cleaning duty understands very well why.

You may think it is all going in the bowl but a lot is splashing

right back out and making a mess for someone else to clean up.

I guarantee you that any females in your house would much appreciate

if you would quit standing up to ****.

Hary K

At home, I use a graduated urinal so I can measure and keep track of

urine output for medical reasons. In 2011, I became very ill due to

fluid retention then when I got some much needed medication, I dropped

50lbs in two weeks and it was all fluid. So I watch my weight and urine

output. Last July, I wound up hospitalized because I had a sudden onset

of pulmonary edema, my lungs filled with fluid over a twenty minute

period and I spent 5 days in the hospital with a drain line in my winky.

The problem was due to me being told to stop taking one of my

medications which happened to be a diuretic. I don't take or stop taking

any medication unless I get a full explanation. I'm going to look it up

on the Interweb too but I must avoid developing medical students

disease. ^_^

TDD

Interesting but hardly on point.

Harry K