Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Google bitch-slaps the NRCC

In article ,
" wrote:

On Thursday, February 6, 2014 3:04:03 PM UTC-5, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

Now this is truly insane. The National Republican Congressional

Committee is tricking would-be Democratic campaign donors into making

donations to defeat the candidates they support -- with Republican

websites that look like they could easily be the campaign pages of

Democratic candidates.

First, after public backlash, they had to start offering refunds to

donors who'd been misled, and now, Google has put a "reported phishing

website" warning on at least the anti-Alex Sink site.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...cans-trick-vot

ers-donating-democratic-candidates/

Standard Republican strategy: win elections through committing fraud,

because they know they can't win them by honest means.

Good grief you libs are stupid beyond belief. And I say
"you libs", not just malformend, because it came from a
leading lib website.
The three examples shown in that link are not fraud and
they are as clear as day.
You'd have to be incredibly stupid to not realize that the
website is seeking donations *against* the candidate:

of course it is, by committing fraud

"Make a contribution today to defeat Martha Robertson and
candidates like her"

topped by a banner in large print that proclaimes "Martha Robertson for
Congress"

Make a contribution today to defeat Ann Kirkpatrick and
candidates like her"

topped by a banner in large print that proclaimes "Ann Kirkpatrick for
Congress"

Are you libs so totally stupid that you can't read plain
English? Apparently so, or you wouldn't be here bitching.

How about some real fraud:

"If you like your current healthcare plan, you can keep it,
nothing changes"

"If you like your current doctor, you can keep him, nothing
changes"

"There's not aeven a smidgen of corruption at the IRS"

Where's your outrage about THAT?

the same place your outrage at the voter fraud being demonstrated by the
NRCC

but if it's okay with you, I guess the Dems will be creating similar
websites and we'll see fox news and limbaugh raising hell about it like
they are now, wait a minute they aren't, are they