Posted to alt.home.repair
james james is offline

Default Water Heater Drainage

On Thu, 6 Feb 2014 19:01:08 -0600, Oren wrote
(in article ):

On Thu, 6 Feb 2014 18:13:34 -0600, James wrote:

It's in an inside closet along with my washer and dryer no floor drain or
anything

How big is this closet? Are you saying the washer, dryer and water
heater sit in the same pan?!

Post a photo on a free hosting site with a link posted here in a
reply. I'm interested.

Oh, you could have stayed in your original thread. People are / were
reading it.

Yup. All in the same closet. Will post pics. Not sure what you mean about
original thread :/ I accidently posted a new thread with the same topic.
Argh.