Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America's Violent Far-Right

On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:06:36 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Rex on Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:02:04 -0800 (PST)
For the last century, almost all of the major genocides have been carried out by left-wing governments. And virtually all of the recent mass shooters were leftists

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 2:41:57 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/2/2014 1:16 PM, RightWing Watch wrote:

Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America's Violent Far-Right

I wonder how many violent lefties they had to stumble over and
either ignore or redefine in their search for "Violent Far Rightists"?

Weren't there 3 or 4 of them over the past several decades? I seem to
remember some abortion clinics being blown up. I think that's the
total number of violent righties, though. 99% of the mass murders are
Democrats, born and (in)bred.

--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.