Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need help with my foundation

woodchucker wrote:
A few years ago I fixed my foundation leak by my septic pipe. The
ingress seal was tar and it was not laid on very well. I re-tarred and
used tar paper over it to protect it... seems to work.

I have had a leak in my machine wall now for a couple of years.
I ripped the wall down today because yesterday it was coming in hot
and heavy.

Well I found a nice large crack in the wall.. poured concrete from top
to bottom.

I'm thinking I have to dig out the foundation like I did for the
septic pipe.... I'm curious for a crack of that size what would you
use to patch it over?

Epoxy ladden sealer?
Quickcrete w/vinyl?
Something else?

I have to find what is causing the crack too.
Wonder if whomever put in the underground downspout went sideways
instead of away, and it's leaking.

UGL.

--

-Mike-