Posted to comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Danny D'Amico[_2_] Danny D'Amico[_2_] is offline

Default I bought a Moto G from Motorola, and it doesn't come with aCHARGER!

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 15:15:26 +0000, Amanda Williams wrote:

Yeah any micro-usb charger will do... I use the same charger for my phone
and my tablet... it was originally a charger for an old long deceased
phone

Not really but close enough.
The moto g specs say 1amp to 1.5 amp, IIRC.

That's *high* current for most chargers, which are usually, in my
experience anyway, about 500ma to about 800ma.

So, in *my* experience, *most* chargers don't meet the moto-g spec,
if the spec indeed is 1 amp and above.

And, certainly, you're not going to get a 1.5Amp charger for 3 bucks
as someone here had proposed. If you can, please post the URL to the
site and I'll buy a dozen!